Emma Watson Quotes

Emma Watson

Emma Watson Says:

"Neville comes up to me with his toad, Trevor, and says, "Do you want to kiss Trevor goodnight?" Every time he did this I burst into laughter. I was supposed to give him an "I hate you" look, but I couldn't help myself. It took me about eight takes to get it."
 "I love fashion. I think it's so important, because it's how you show yourself to the world."
 "Acting never was about the money for me. ... Maybe in 10 years, I'll be able to appreciate the fact that I am financially stable and independent and I don't have to make bad choices. I can be very picky."
 "I don't date people who are famous. I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them."
 "My grandma said - when I was really young and I'd sing along to the radio - why do you sing in an American accent? I guess it was because a lot of the music I was listening to had American vocalists. And that was something Steve said to me as well: try singing the lines in an American accent. That kind of opened me up. Then I worked with a dialogue coach and I just put in the time to really, really listen and just go over it and over it and over it until I could do it without thinking about it too hard. And I just knew it was really important."

No comments:

Post a Comment